DM Albums™ 3.1.4 March 6th, 2012

We released an update to DM Albums™ yesterday which includes two new settings in the DM Albums™ Admin Panel: Transition Effect and Transition Time:

Transition Effect will change the transition between photos from SLIDE to FADE. In the slide setting (default), photos slide in from the left, which in the fade mode, one photo fades into the other.

Transition Speed is measured in milliseconds and adjusts how quickly this transition occurs; the default of 400 is a good place to start, but you can slow it down or speed it up if you’d like.

24 Responses to “DM Albums™ 3.1.4”

1. Mike says:

Hi,

A few quick questions on the plugin

I’m using version 3.14. On Firefox 3.6.18 the thumbnails do not show. Using IE 9, thumbnails do appear. What could be the problem?

Is there a way to add the tool tip descriptions to the slideshow stop, start and fullscreen buttons, plus the next and previous arrows on the main image?

Fullscreen does not work in IE9 but DOES work in Firefox. I am using the Suffusion 4.04 theme. The button will click, but does not go fullscreen.

Is it possible to change the color of the selected thumbnail? All I am seeing now is a single orange line on the top of the selected thumbnail.

Do you have an archive page of all prior versions of the plugin so that I may try out different versions?

Does DM Albums connect to any external websites for the viewer or any functions, or is everything handled directly from my server?

Thanks

2. Jake Leslie says:

Hello,

I have just downloaded and installed DM Albums (thank you gentlemen) and have not been able to get this beauty working, as I receive the following error message on the side panel in the ‘Pages’ tap of WP:

Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

Jake,

3. I’ve installed DM Albums but it don’t want to show pics from albums, even in preview it says like : html error.

4. Ian Forster says:

DM Albums won’t work on IE, but is OK on Safari and Chrome. Is there a fix or some extra code necessary?

5. Jason says:

Just updated to 3.1.4 and my galleries will no longer show. All I get on the screen is “Slideshow:” and then no slideshow. I’ve removed and readded from scratch, checked application settings. Now sure what’s broke, but I am very hopeful that someone is looking into it. I have had great success with DM Albums in the past.

6. Mike says:

Where can I get 3.1.3 to try that out on my site?
    Do any of you that posted have that file? If you do, can you please post a site for download?

Thanks

7. Cliff says:

Upgraded to 3.1.4 on my wordpress.org site.
    all archived posts with DM slide shows are blank with unresponsive “slideshow” and “fullscreen” buttons.
    New DM album inserted produces same results.
    Whatzup?

8. Tabitha says:

I just wanted to let you know how very much I appreciate your work. After testing multiple plugins for a client, I found yours and it is fantastic. It is by far the most user friendly thanks to it’s inline editor and it works flawlessly. Thank you for providing such a great resource free of charge.

9. Serena says:

I have the same problem as Cliff – no images at all??

10. Dan says:

With WordPress 3.3.1 and DM Albums 3.1.4 we wind up with broken sites, no dashboard, no public site. Disable plugins via database, then enable one at a time, and DM Albums is the culprit. We’re happy to help debug this if given direction on what to look for. But for now DM Albums is 100% broken on more than one site we’ve been using it on.

11. Henk says:

I’m using WordPress 3.1.1 and DM Albums 3.1.4. As from the update to 3.1.3 a few months ago (I came from version 2), in my posts (I’m using PressPlay theme) the photo’s don’t show. I just see the buttons. I’v tried to disable plugin and enable again. How can I downgrade?

12. Ken B says:

My Albums have stopped showing up recently. All that shows up now is:

Slideshow:
    Fullscreen:

HELP!

13. Karnaplosky says:

I have this problem

“A problem was encountered while refereshing the existing DM Albums list. Please try again.”

14. Jon says:

Unfortunately it appears the recent wordpress update has managed to block some features of DM Albums as editing a page with the plugin active means the page won’t fully load. Turning it off and the edit page runs fine.

Something isn’t working as it should be…..

15. jpm says:

j’ai le même problème depuis que j’ai mis worpress à jour les photos de mes albums de DM albums ne s’affichent plus
    que puis-je faire

16. Christina says:

This looks like a great plug-in, but I can’t get it to work! Every time I try to Add a new album and upload a couple photos they upload, complete, and then disappear. However, there is no album for me to select and insert. It still says that I don’t have any albums. I have tried to reset the settings and re-install the plug-in, but still nothing. Suggestions?? Based on previous comments others seem to be having issues as well. Has anyone found a fix? Is there a previous version that works?

Thanks in advance!

17. Aubre Andrus says:

I’m having the same problems! Upgraded DM albums and now all I see is the “full screen” button and no slideshow.

18. Fernnado says:

Hi!
    In the Versión 3.1.6 of DM Album there is a “fatal error” that prevents de plugin can be activated.
    The error is in “wp-dm-albums.php” in line 580. Change de code “<?" by "<?php" and solved.

Thank´s for this fantastic plugin.

19. Roy DSIlva says:

I have this interesting site that was beautifully using DM. Now, I upgraded to 3.4 WordPress and I can no longer make albums! Help! My site will die if I don’t get help soon!

20. Ken Bruce says:

Anyone get answers on why the albums dont show up??!!
    Very aggravating! I am upgraded to the latest version of WordPress as well as DM albums.
    My albums are showing up as:
    Slideshow:
    Fullscreen:
    Any answers, please, please contact me at candlken@aol.com

21. tipi says:

Hi there, i have a problem….for some reason the last thumbnail in the album does not show. please help! thanks!

22. David says:

DM Albums won’t work on IE 9, but is OK on Chrome. What can i do??? Thanks.

23. Kristen says:

The thumbnails do not appear on IE (but work fine on all other browsers). The slideshow functions properly, just no thumbs. Suggestions?

24. PO says:

Same problem as above regarding thumbnail display (works on Safari but not on Firefox).

Any update ?

Wonderful flash gallery apart that…